For decades, Mind Body Connections has provided on-site and private supervision to both students and professionals preparing for advanced licensing and credentialing. Whether you’re a dance movement therapist, art therapist, a licensed professional counselor working toward your LCPC, or you hold an MA in counseling, art therapy, or social work, we will help you prepare to take the next step in your professional journey.
In addition to strengthening clinical skills, we also help supervisees sharpen their supervisory and managerial skills, learn to work as a team within the framework of a variety of work settings, and hone note taking and writing skills.
We work to be concrete in my observations and suggestions, and challenge you to ground your work in theory. We guide the experience of supervisees by helping them:
- Work to understand where interventions are coming from
- Meet a variety of goals that are specific to each client
- Brainstorm and use outside the box thinking
- Tap into body awareness and skills as a movement observer
- Hone in on nonverbal skills
- Utilize their own creative energy to elicit creativity with clients
- Ask questions that build confidence in clinical skills and knowledge base
Get in Touch
Contact us for additional information.