Since 1998 I have provided on-site and private supervision to both students and professionals preparing for advanced licensing and credentialing. Whether you’re a dance movement therapist, a licensed professional counselor working toward your LCPC, or you hold an MA in counseling, art therapy, or social work, I will help you prepare to take the next step in your professional journey.
In addition to strengthening clinical skills, I also help supervisee’s sharpen their supervisory and managerial skills, learn to work as a team within the framework of a variety of work settings, and hone note taking and writing skills.
I work to be concrete in my observations and suggestions, and challenge you to ground your work in theory. I guide the experience of a supervisee by helping her/him:
- Work to understand where interventions are coming from
- Meet a variety of goals that are specific to each client
- Brainstorm and use outside the box thinking
- Tap into body awareness and skills as a movement observer
- Hone in on nonverbal skills
- Utilize their own creative energy to elicit creativity with clients
- Ask questions that build confidence in clinical skills and knowledge base
Get in Touch
Contact us for additional information.